Tuesday 15 March 2016

The 1975 Tour Manchester!

As I am writing this I am currently sat listening to their music wishing I was at the show again tonight. If you didn't guess from the title of this blog post then yeah I went to see The 1975 in Manchester at the O2 Apollo 13th March! On their 'I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it.'

I have seen them twice in the past and knowing how good they were then I was even more excited to see what this tour would be like, especially with them having a new setlist with them bringing out their new album. On the previous tours they were so much more relaxed and it wasn't really the concert you would be stood up dancing because from listening to their songs they had laid back songs, however this time I was stood up for all of the concert which is something I had not done at the previous two concerts I had been to. But comparing their new album to their old one it is a lot more upbeat and does have songs which you can get up and dance to.

Matty from The 1975 whenever he sings the song 'Me' he always wants the crowd to not have their phones out and to just watch him preform that one song. This is something he has done every time I have seen them live as the song is very personal to him which you can sense that just from how he is singing it. They definitely know how to put on a show! When I first saw them it was soo different compared to other concerts I had been to.

I have been a fan of the 1975 for the past few years back when they would just post songs on YouTube and seeing how successful they have got over the years is unreal. For some reason I always get so emotional thinking about it, but of course anyone wants their favourite bands to do well in their journey. Their music is just different from everyday music which is what makes them stand out to me and what I love to this day about them.

All I can say is I had an amazing night and wish I could relive it over and over again. I also do kinda wish that I had bought more tickets to more shows just because I always have such a good time at their shows. If you are going to see the 1975 on their tour then I hope you have an amazing time! You won't be disappointed!

Are you a fan of the 1975? Have you seen them on tour? Let me know in the comments!

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment