Tuesday 1 March 2016

The 1975 ILIWYSFYASBYSUOI Album!!

The 1975 have eventually released their 2nd album!!! To me I have been waiting for what feels like a lifetime for this to happen and the other day my wishes had come true! The 1975 have made a comeback and changed their whole aesthetics before they were always black and white but now with the new album they have gone pink and white. The music is quite similar to their old stuff but it is still very different.

To me I have been a fan of them for quite some years now back when they would just post videos on YouTube and from listening to their old stuff and now their new stuff, it reminds me of a story as some of the new songs have reference back to old ones. I instantly recognised this I don't know if this was intentional of the band or if it was a complete accident but it makes it some more enjoyable, that there is some relevance to the start.

The 1975 have always incorporated songs which actual lyrics but also just songs which have no words, which is something i have never seen done before by any artist. Another thing which makes them different to everyone else. Their song is very different but I think they're one of them bands that can appeal to everyone!

Some of my favourite songs from this album are;

- Somebody Else
- The Sound
- A Change Of Heart
- Lostmyhead

I do love every song on this album as well as the name of the new album 'I Like It When You Sleep For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It' yeah it is a pretty long name but it's different and not something you would expect an album name to be, and if you know the 1975 you would know that they LOVE to be different.

With the new album being released it has got me much more excited for their tour as they definitely know how to put on a show, but with them also having a new aesthetic I am quite excited to see how the show is different. I have been to two the 1975 concerts in the past and even though the setlist was the same it was just as enjoyable. I will probably do a post on my experience at the concert and give my views on it, so just look out for it!

Have you heard the new album? What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment