Sunday 20 March 2016

Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Tag!

I've been tagged by Emma to do the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Tag. You can see her post here. I had never heard of this tag before but after reading Emma's you basically get given some questions from whoever nominated you, and just simply answer them. After I have answered them I will nominate some people.

  1. What is your favourite thing to have for breakfast? I love to have pancakes with either just butter or some honey on them. I usually onto have them with butter on though.
  2. What are your favourite TV shows to watch? I have always been a fan of Eastenders and Pretty Little Liars. But I also really enjoy Geordie Shore and Ex On The Beach.
  3. Do you collect anything? Not really if I'd say make up as it is something I am always buying and wanting more of. Especially MAC lipsticks.
  4. What type of music do you like listening to? What bands and songs are you loving right now? I can listen to pretty much anything, my music taste is always changing. But lately I have really been loving The 1975 and their new album.
  5. Do you have any pets? I have 3 Westies, a parrot, bearded dragon and a rabbit (the rabbit is my sisters).
  6. Where do you do most of your blogging (bedroom, study, train...)? I usually do my blogging in my bedroom but sometimes in my living room depending if I am watching something on TV.
  7. What is your current favourite perfume? My favourite perfume at the moment is Victoria's Secrets Scandalous or my Viktor and Rolf Bon Bon perfume.
  8. Where would your dream vacation destination be? There is so many places that I want to visit but I must say that I would give anything to go to America New York. It looks amazing and seeing pictures makes me want to go even more! Fingers crossed I will be going next year with my friends.
  9. Do you have a go to outfit? Recently my go to outfit has been my Toyshop Joni jeans, high neck jumpers or tops and my black boots with my leather jacket. That is literally all I wear at the moment, it's too predictable.
  10. What do you love most about where you live? There isn't much really to do, but it is where I have grown up so everything has it's memories to it. But the main city centre has improved so it is getting better hahaha!
  11. Do you have any phobias? I actually have quite a lot mainly insects like spiders and a weird one is flies I don't know what it is about them but I can't stand them. I could be here forever listing my phobias.
So I've answered my questions that Emma tagged me in now for the people I nominate...
  1. Kim - Blogobvious
  2. Liva - Livabambale
  3. Ella - Inkdreaming
  4. Erica - imbeingerica
  5. Emilina - emilinalove
  6. Lucy - ljlv
  7. Yasmin - YasminStefanie
  8. Paige - beautyandmexo
  9. Mollie - mollievictoriabeauty
  10. Paige - wanderthroughpaiges
Here are my questions for you! 
  1. What would be your dream job if you could do anything?
  2. Favourite childhood memory?
  3. What are your favourite things to blog about?
  4. Favourite item of make up? and brand?
  5. When you aren't blogging what do you enjoy doing?
  6. What is your favourite time of year?
  7. If you could meet any celebrity who would you meet? 
  8. If you could only use one social media site, which would you use?
  9. What are you passionate about?
  10. Guilty pleasure?
  11. What is your prized possession?
You don't have to join in if you don't want to but it's always nice to. If you do join in with this then please tag me as I would love to read yours! 

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment