Thursday 25 February 2016

The Future...

When I was in school the future never seemed to bother me I always thought just take life as it comes, this is still my view but when I left sixth form/college it became realistic that I was now out in the big world. Nothing at all can prepare you for that. I was never certain of what I wanted to do when I left school/college which it did panic me, but from what I thought I would want to do it took a major turn. I now know where I want to see myself and that's a make up artist or something within the make up industry. Obviously it is a lot harder for me to get into this work as I am not qualified and just self taught but I am saving up so I can go on a course which will make me a qualified make up artist. 

I currently do have a job which is nothing make up related at all, but it's something which just obviously helps me live. I never went to university I just never saw that path for me. I do hope that I do eventually become a qualified make up artist in the future. It's just a waiting process for money and the right course. I do want to also carry on blogging as I have really started to enjoy it, I kind of wish I did continue to stick at it when I had my old blog but I just got too occupied and caught up in other things.

I was never over interested in make up when I was growing up so this was never a thought of mine when I was growing up, but when I took a major interest in it I knew it was something I wanted to do.  I guess I'm writing this post to tell you about my plans and that if you're in school or university and not quite set on what you want to do in the future, then it's okay not to have a set plan because why plan your life out? It's always changing! 

This is a pretty short post as I didn't want to go on rambling at you hahah!

Did you ever have any struggles like this? What did you do? Let me know in the comments!

Until Next Time, 

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment