Tuesday 9 February 2016

Potential Series Starting?!?

This is only a short post today as I didn't have time to put together a good one for Tuesday but I didn't want to miss a day as I have been doing really well at scheduling and having posts going up on a frequent basis. So I thought I'd talk to you about an idea I am thinking of doing...

The idea is doing some sort of series of blog posts maybe once a week or every so often, and it will be similar to when I do my monthly favourites but it will be my favourites of a certain type of make up  - such as favourite bronzers, favourite highlighters etc. I might then speak about my top 3 that I couldn't live without or that I would definitely repurchase when I have used it all. I'd also do something like my top 5 from a brand such as MAC, Benefit, Nars etc obviously this would depend on how much I own from that brand.

These would include both high end and drug store so then I am covering a lot more ground with different products. I am not 100% sure if I am going to be doing this but it entered my head a few days ago and I think it would be quite fun to do.

Let me know what you think of this idea in the comments! I'd love some feedback!

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment