Thursday 11 February 2016

PLL Returns!

So Pretty Little Liars returned a few weeks ago which has kept everyone in suspense, I am probably a little late writing this post with it being back for a few weeks but no time like the present! If you don't know about Pretty Little Liars then where have you been?! It's amazing!! But basically it's about some teenage girls who are being followed by someone who goes by the identity of 'A' this is the main plot of the series where they try and find out who it is, it was also one of the things that left millions of viewers in suspense every episode until 'A' was revealed which I won't ruin that for you but if you haven't watched it or thinking of watching it I 100% recommend it!

The new season is a change on the past seasons with it being set 5 years in the future when they have grown up, gone to college and got jobs. Without giving too much away they return back to Rosewood for some commitments which then starts it all off again but that is all I am saying in case anyone reading this hasn't watched it before and wants to watch it. To me the new season is quite similar to the first ever one which the first episode you could see the similarities in it. But this is definitely going to be a good season I am hooked again and gained my love again for Pretty Little Liars. It is due to finish for good shortly after this season or they have one more but I am going to be lost without it! I will end up buying the DVD box set just so I have it whenever I want hahaha!

This is again another short post I haven't being feeling too good so I have been putting off blog posts as I have just been wanting to sleep most of the time when I get home from work. But I have booked a few days off work so I will be able to put a lot more effort into blog posts.

Have you watched PLL? What do you think of the new season? Let me know in the comments!

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment