Sunday 14 February 2016

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Review!

Liz Earle is a brand I have always wanted to try after hearing so much from YouTubers and fellow Bloggers I decided that I would ask for some for Christmas which I got a range of different ones from her range. I have been loving the Cleanse and Polish so much! I am lucky enough to have two bottles of it, one being the Christmas Limited Edition and then the original one which they have. I have been using the Christmas one which my friend got my for Christmas. Can I just add the smell is amazing!!

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is definitely one of the best make up removers if you have had a lot of make up on, this is definitely why I use it. I only use the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish when I have had a full face of make up on all day. You can use this on a day to day basis but I just prefer using it when I have had make up on. It has lots of natural ingredients which all help your skin be at its best.

How it use it;
- Apply the Cleanse and Polish all over your face, it doesn't need to be wet.
- With lukewarm water put the muslin cloth in the water and drain it out.
- Slowly wipe over your face using a clean part of the cloth.
- Wash any remaining product off with clean lukewarm water.
- Splash cold water on your face once clean.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.

Cleanse and Polish can be used all over your face as well as on your eyes, it helps to melt your make up so when it comes to wiping it off there is nothing left. Even with eyeliner I use to find this quite difficult to fully remove but after trying this I haven't had that problem since. I would say that this product is ideal for all skin types as it causes no irritation but obviously it's different for everyone. I recommend this product to anyone that is wanting a good make up remover cleanser that actually works, with it only being £15.50 for a 100ml bottle and you get a muslin cloth with this it is worth it! You can get different size bottles so if you aren't wanting to pay that amount of money you can go for smaller cheaper bottles.

Have you got any favourite face products? Let me know in the comments!

(Sorry this is up later than 5pm, I forgot to click schedule!)

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment