Tuesday 12 January 2016

Sales, Sales and More Sales! Part 2

Welcome to part 2 of my Christmas sales haul if you haven't read part 1 then click here to view it! If you're wondering why two posts then yes you're correct I bought too much for just one post! So lets continue finding out my bargains!

FeelUnique had a good winter sale on selected beauty items where you could get up to 50% off! Which if you love make up as much as me then this is definitely a win for you! I decided to take the plunge and got the Gwen Stefani Palette by Urban Decay I have heard so much about this palette all positives and I agree with every single thing said, it's amazing! I will be doing a separate post on just this so keep a look out for that! Another thing was the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner in the shades Perversion and Demolition. These eyeliners are amazing they do not move all day which is something I always had a problem with when it came to eyeliners. RRP £15.50 but I got them with 10% for £13.95. I then got a top up of a concealer which I have used forever which is the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory.


I didn't get much from Superdrug I was a bit late to grabbing the bargains on this one as I was only really bothered about the Zoella and Tanya Burr range which most of it was sold out before the sales, luckily I did get my hands on the fizz bar trio for only £2.99 and the awesome drawsome for only £25 which is amazing as this was £50! Sadly I didn't get all of the Christmas range they brought out but I got a majority which I am happy about.


Boots was amazing I again missed out online for some of the good deals such as Soap and Glory, luckily I was able to get my hands on the things which I missed out on online! I managed to pick up the Limited Edition The Whole She-Bang Gift Set which I did mention in my gift guide for her post, this retailed at £60 and I managed to pick it up for £30 which is insane especially for the things you get. I got the body butter wheel which has 5 travel size body butters along with the flake away foot scrub too which only cost me £8 and the tin of eyeliners which you got five eyeliners in for £7 which I love Soap and Glory's waterproof smoulder khol eyeliners these are my most used eyeliners! The colours you get in the set are black, brown, blue, purple and green.

I also got some bits from Victoria Secret but I am still waiting for this to be delivered so I will give this another separate post as I do have quite a lot which I got online as well as instore.

Let me know if you picked up any goodies in the comments!

(ps sorry about the pictures I had to find them online as the photos I had have disappeared and all my stuff has been put away now.)

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment