Sunday 31 January 2016

January Favourites



January has been the month of saving for most people me being one of them. I didn't know how hard it was to actually save money I did fail on some occasions because of course there is always sales when I want to save money. So I haven't tried lots of new stuff this month but there is something I have fallen in love with! So here are my favourites for January!

Nivea Post Shave Balm has been hyped up by so many YouTubers such as NikkieTutorials, JaclynHill and KathleenLights. When so many people have nothing but good reviews on a product I NEED to try it and I am so glad I did! It is amazing, so much better than any other primers. I will be doing a full review on this so won't go into much detail.

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner this was a purchase I got on a one off just to try it and have fallen in love with it, I use to always use my Soap and Glory Kohl Liner but I always noticed that it would gradually work its way down under my eyes. These Urban Decay ones don't move at all! Urban Decay say that these eyeliners set after a few seconds so they don't move during the day which for me is amazing!

I was late to the Mary Lou Manizer hype but it is definitely worth it, you don't need much of this product for it to look amazing! TheBalm is seen as a drugstore product with it being available in Superdrug however it is inexpensive but still has a high mark so could potentially be high end make up too. But this is definitely worth the money you pay for it, it has a lovely champagne colour to it which catches the light and looks amazing especially on all skin tones!

MAC Pro Longwear in NW15 is another favourite of mine I always put off MAC foundation until I decided to bite the bullet and get some and I have found my favourite foundation ever, compared to the others I have used this is one I have been obsessed with this month. I will be doing a review on this also in another post.

I have been wanting to try and meditate a lot more and relax after I have had quite a bit of stress from work the past week, I read through my sisters Calm book and saw that they had an app so I downloaded it and it is really good, you are limited to what you can do unless you subscribe which I haven't done. But the past week before going to sleep I have been listening to it and it has helped send me to sleep so easy instead of tossing and turning. I also feel a lot more relaxed before I go to sleep which helps me get a good nights sleep. So if you are wanting to relax or need help trying to sleep I would 100% recommend the Calm app.

What are your January favourites? Let me know in the comments!

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment