Thursday 7 January 2016

December Favourites!


December for me I haven't really had time to try out many new products, it's been more of a reaching for old products which I haven't used for what feels like years! This month there isn't much for make up it's more lifestyle bits such as YouTubers and Music but of course there is some beauty and skincare. So lets get on with it!

My Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette I got this around the start of 2015 and never really saw much of a love for it, but recently I have been using this for a quick everyday look by using only 3 shades in this. When I first invested in a Naked Basics I had the hard decision of which one to go for as I heard that the difference between them both was that one was more warm toned and the other cool toned. I eventually went for the Naked 2 Basics but after regaining my love for this product over the past month I may have to get the first Naked Basics in the future.

The three colours which I think make a lovely everyday look is Stark all over the lid, Primal or Cover in the crease and then Skimp on the centre and inner of my eye and on my brow bone. If you are after a simple matte palette which doesn't have too many shades but you can use them all together then this is definitely for you!


Clinique Anti Blemish Cleansing Foam and Clarifying Lotion I have always wanted to have a skincare routine which I would love and for me it has taken me a while to find products which do actually work for me. Clinique for me I see them as skin experts I have heard nothing but good things about their products. So I thought I would give this a go and I am so glad I did! This has helped to clear my skin up amazingly they do have other types which you can get it's all down to what you want from the product.

I got the Anti Blemish ones. The cleansing foam is amazing at removing make up and just making your face feel refreshed, I then used the clarifying lotion and when I first used this it did make my skin tingle but to me if something makes your skin tingle then it must be working? I continued to use this same routine for weeks and my skin is now cleared up! The tingling only happened on the first time me using the lotion. I would recommend this to anyone if they're wanting to try out a new skincare routine or if you're prone to spots this is definitely going to be worth a go as it is suitable for all skin types too.


Justin Bieber's Purpose Album this has been on repeat for me ever since it came out. I definitely think this is one of my favourite albums by Justin, I was never a major fan of his other stuff but to me this album is slaying! The music on there to me I feel like it's a lot more grown up compared to his older stuff which yes it was good but not my favourite. Some of my favourite songs on this album are Sorry, Love Yourself, The Feeling, Get Used To It and so many more I actually like them all. But Justin has definitely made a come back!

As you can see in the first picture there is a Landon Tyler candle, I have never heard of this brand before but this candle is amazing I especially love the Blackberry Souffle one as it isn't too strong but you can still smell it. I got this at a cheap price too as the retail price of these is insanely pricey. You can see from the packaging it comes in that it's expensive or has the expensive look to it. Definitely going to be trying a lot more of these scents out!

I have never mentioned any YouTubers in my favourites but Emily Canham and Jake Boys have been by far one of my favourites this month, actually for the past year they have been a favourite of mine. They do Vlogs and Main Channel videos, Emily is goals she is soo pretty and I wish I had the skills she does when it comes to make up. She is one YouTuber who's opinion I take on board when it comes to products to try in the future. Jake on the other hand is a lot more funnier with his videos he does. If you are wanting smaller YouTubers to watch I definitely recommend them! They put so much work into their videos and deserve so much more recognition for their hard work! I will link their channels below.

What have your favourites been during December? Let me know in the comments!

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment