Thursday 31 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015!

So Christmas is over and we all have to start getting back into the swing of things, so while I have time off work I thought I'd put that little bit extra into my blog. I know I abandoned it for just over a week but it was Christmas and I just got so busy.

Am I the only one that enjoys watching 'What I Got For Christmas' videos or blog posts? Well I am going to do my very first one! I am so grateful for all the gifts I received from my family and friends I didn't ask for anything in particular it was mainly just odd bits but everything was by far amazing!! I won't link what I got but if there is anything you want to know about in particular just leave a comment and I will get back to you. I know I am quite late to be doing one of these but oh well better now then never!

This year from my parents I didn't really give them much help as I didn't really want anything, I think from getting older and having a job I would rather just buy it myself instead of them spending their money on me. This did however make it a bit more exciting for me on Christmas because it was basically all down to what they thought I would like/use.

From my mum, dad and sister I got;
- Liz Earle Botanical Skincare Set
- Yankee Candle Wax Melt Burner and Melts
- Pug Socks and pillows
- Frozen Olaf potato head 
- Real Techniques Brushes
- Small Bits which were stocking fillers.

My friends got me;
- Chocolates and Wine
- Yankee Candles
- Zoella Bath Bombinis
- Tanya Burr Nail Kit
- Bluebird Tea Company 
- Pug Tea infuser
- Liz Earle Special Edition Cleanse Polish

One of my friends did a really sweet thing which was to have all the presents in a box and then there was little notes on them which you needed to open in a certain order, to me it's things like this which makes opening presents a lot more meaningful and fun! From opening my presents it actually shows me how well people know me as you can guess I do love Pugs and Olaf which is why I received so much. I am very grateful for all of my presents but I thought I would keep this short and sweet because a lot of my next posts are going to be small hauls, as you all know the Christmas Sales were amazing this year and I definitely got A LOT!

I will be doing a Christmas Sales Haul Post and a What I Got For My Birthday Haul as this was on the 27th! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas or if you don't celebrate Christmas I hope you had a lovely day! Happy New Year and Wishing You All The Best For 2016!!!

Until Next Time,

Paige x




No comments:

Post a Comment