Sunday 6 December 2015

Black Friday Kiko Bargains!


Kiko Milano is a brand I have never tried I have heard so much about it though for it's good quality products. Originally I only went in to look at the products and I did come out of the shop with nothing, but when I was planning on leaving I ended up going back and buying a few things what can I say you have to take advantage of the sales! In my Black Friday post I did mention that it was buy 3 get 3 free definitely something you can't let go to waste.



Total Sculpt 3 in 1 Contour Kit 01 Light to Medium - this was apart of their Christmas Collection I originally thought they had sold out of this until we went back they had stocked back up. YES! You get three different shades which are for sculpting, contouring and highlighting, along with a small angled brush. The shades are really pigmented and go really well for a paler skin tone which is ideal for me. These shades can be built up so you can make them darker or lighter depending on your preference.



Moon Dust Face Powder 02 Fairy Mauve - another item from their Christmas Collection which I instantly fell in love with from swatching it. I walked all around the shopping centre and every time I saw the swatch it made me want the product even more, this is the reason why I did end up going back into the shop. The blush has an pinkey/orange tone to it but in other lights it has some gold going through it, this can be used as both a blush and highlight from looking at the blush it has a baked effect which I'm guessing if you was to wet the brush it would make the colour a lot darker. This colour will suit all skins tones pale or dark.







Pencil Lip Gloss Shades 09 and 10 - both these shades are brown nudes which are ideal for anyone for me this is perfect as I am a lover of nude colours. 09 Light Beige is a slightly lighter nude with a slight brown undertone to it, the 10 Dark Rose shade is darker with a slight pink/red undertone in it. The formula for these lip gloss pencils are really creamy and the colour pay off is amazing you don't have to use much to get a good colour, unlike some lipgloss pencils you need to apply a few layers to get a full coverage of the colour. When you first look at the product you expect it to have a lip liner texture but it just melts on your lips.



106 Face Brush - my Real Techniques stippling brush was my first ever brush that became my holy grail so I decided I would get another stippling brush you can never have too many brushes. It's made from synthetic hairs which is an added bonus, it's also amazingly soft something which I know a lot of people look for in brushes. I have yet to use this brush and wash it so I can't really say much on how well the brush washes and keeps its shape.


Brush Cleaner 50ml - Lately I have been trying lots of different brush cleaners because lets face it no one enjoys the task of washing their brushes I know I don't. Brush cleaners are ideal for a quick spot clean if you need a brush but don't have time to be going and giving them a full deep clean.

Kiko Milano is an affordable make up brand it has a mixture of both expensive and inexpensive products, but from looking at some of the products you can see the high quality in the products. The packaging is the same especially on the Christmas Collection, you can feel the quality and see it from the embossed detail and the packaging of the products keeps up the high end feel, you can see this in the pictures I was amazed by the packaging from this brand.

Until Next Time,

Paige x


No comments:

Post a Comment