Monday 23 November 2015

The Hunger Games; Mockingjay Part 2 Review!

So I took a week away from this because I just got super busy and needed to sort some stuff out. However I did go and see The Hunger Games; Mockingjay Part 2 which I am going to talk about in this blog post, so bare with me as this will be a short post but I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

So if you have never seen The Hunger Games a brief backstory to it is that there is 12 districts but soon you find out about a district 13 which got destroyed by the Capitol, the Capitol is where all he wealthy, high class people live. A male and female is picked from each district and then they go through training and eventually get put against each other to fight until only one person is left alive which is also known as the Hunger Games, this has been the case for many years. If you haven't yet watched any of the Hunger Games I recommend you do because they're amazing! If you have liked movies such as Divergent and The Maze Runner they are quite similar to the Hunger Games.

Anyways the finally came out the 20th November, a date which I had been waiting for since last year after watching Mockingjay Part 1. I wasn't impressed with Part 1 as to me it seemed it lacked some action, but obviously all the action is in Part 2 similar to how they did it with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

It was amazing though I never really knew how I thought it was going to end but the way it ended did surprise me I didn't think it would go the way it did. My friend actually agreed with me on this we both didn't expect it to be that way. I don't want to give away too much as some of you might not have seen it, or might be thinking about watching the Hunger Games and I want you to have the same experience I did however you won't be having to wait as long hahaha!

All I will say is you will feel a bunch of different emotions so be prepared to jump out of your skin, cry and be on the edge of your seat. This is just from my experience. Something as big as the Hunger Games in my opinion needed to be finished with an amazing last movie which they did of course give us, it's quite sad that it has all ended now I feel like I did after Twilight ended like what do I do now? All the big movies I had watched have been completed. I'll have to keep an eye out for new movies coming out or potentially read the Hunger Games books and compare them to the movie.

Have you seen Mockingjay Part 2? What did you think? Let me know in the comments!

Until Next Time,

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment