Saturday 14 November 2015

GlossyBox - November Edition!

If you have read my past posts you might know I subscribed to a few beauty boxes, GlossyBox is another box which I subscribed to the other month, I have heard a lot about the products which GlossyBox send out with them being either well known or upcoming brands. GlossyBox is partners with a lot of brands which many people have heard of which is an added bonus.



What you get in the box;

Eylure Natural Lashes - when I saw these in the package it was a coincidence because later that day I had been talking to my friend about false eyelashes and how I have ever really tried them out, but obviously I didn't want to spend the money on something like that if I wasn't going to like them and it be a waste of money. So I am definitely looking forward to trying these out! These were a full size product. RRP £5.


Emite Diamond Heart Primer - when I saw this primer I got the impression that it would be a high end product from the packaging. On the leaflet you get with the products it says that the primer is used to balance out skin tone, boost radiance and gives a smooth finish which all primers do. I am looking forward to trying this out as I have mentioned before that I like to try out new primers to try and find the best one for me. This was a trial size product. RRP £25.90.


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - The shade I got in my package was '415 - Pink in the Afternoon ' it is a nice pinkey shade and it is definitely a shade I would wear, it is very moisturising so it doesn't dry your lips out with a high shine gloss. The lipstick is infused with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil which makes it moisturising. This was a full size product. RRP £7.99.
Royal Apothic Body Lotion - I have never bothered with body lotions because I can never have the energy to put them on, this smells really nice though and I have yet to use this item. This should be used when you have damp skin so it seals in moisture. Lactic Acid is in this lotion to help keep skin moisturised during the cold winter months. This was a travel size product. RRP £14.50.


MUA Eyeshadow Palette - The shades in this palette are the perfect nudes/gold and browns with a range of matte colours and shimmery colours. With this palette it is a good multi use on the go palette as you can change from a day to a night look by just adding a darker colour or a bit of shimmer. I have used MUA before and they have really good pigmented eyeshadows. They are a drugstore brand so they're fairly cheap and affordable for everyone. I think I will get a lot of use out of this palette. This was a full size product. RRP £4.



Overall I personally prefer GlossyBox over YouBeauty. Yes GlossyBox is more expensive with it being £10 a month, but I feel that the products you get are worth the money. Obviously some of the products you get in the YouBeauty boxes are good I just personally prefer GlossyBox.

What did you think to the GlossyBox this month?

Until Next Time.

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment